We got get out of this place... June 15, 2022

 


I took this picture after the Sloan meeting yesterday.  I was OK?  They weren't confident on the liver surgery so I am going for an MRI.  However, they agree that the primary tumor needs to come out.  This is good news.  If they were throwing in the towel they would just continue with palliative care so this is some forward progress.

I think some of the pain around a cancer diagnosis is that you have to "wait" it isn't like trauma care whereas they try to fix you quickly and you have a long recovery.  It is a slow treatment with many questions and then a long recovery.

Tiffany is really tired and depressed.  A lot of this weighs on her, trips to NY, recovery, etc...  I guess I do a lot of things around the house and those items will still need to be done. She has been so strong through this (at least in my direction) and it makes me love her even more (not that I think that is possible, but it seems it is).

Well, I am running late this morning and I need to ride the bike for at least 10 minutes.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022