When I was young, I'd listen to the radio... June 14, 2022


 

I used to think I would want to be young again, right the wrongs, be more focused on the things that would make me successful, but then I really think about it.  I love where I am and the life that I have had.  Everything has happened for a reason in life and I am where I am because that is how it was supposed to be.  

If you think about it, all the good things that have happened could be washed away by one decision.  What if I didn't reach out to Tiffany on Classmates, that would be disastrous as she is the best thing in my life along with our children.  I have come to realize that everything you do has some affect on something else.  

As I walked through the yard today (my new morning routine now that it is summer) I am just in awe of where Tiffany and I have gotten in life.  Current situation aside, we have had a good ride and will continue to.  From Family Man, which Tiffany will definitely get, "I choose us".  There is no better version, there is only our ability to make it better.  Stay in the moment, love where you are, enjoy what you have.

Well, today I hear from Sloan, I am praying for good news (I will discuss spirituality tomorrow - I suppose it's time).

Well - off to the bike.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022