You got pay your dues is you want sing the blues... June 26, 2022

 


Went right outside this morning to beat the heat.  It is really humid.  My energy level isn't much better than yesterday, but I am going to try and get some things done.  Now to make sure that I can avoid going to McDonald's on my way home from Lowe's.  I don't need that food.

I haven't been eating as well, not sure why that is.  I have been eating too many snacky cookies, etc...  It is too easy to just grab a cookie from the Oreo bag.  I'll try to be better today.

The family continues to seem like they are in a funk and I am not sure how to get them out of it other than get better, so I guess that is what I will do :)

Well I have to get some food in the belly and get off to the store.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022