Something in the way she moves... June 17, 2022


 

I am so lucky to have Tiffany by my side.  I know she is worried and scared, but she hides most times.  She is keeping everything going and takes amazing care of me.  I keep trying to find a way to tell her how grateful I am, but I don't really have the words for it.  That is saying something as I am rarely at a loss for words.

Either way, I feel pretty good this morning.  My liver still hurts on a daily basis, more of an annoying pain than a severe pain.  There are shots of stabbing pain depending on my position or movement, but for the most part I am able to do what I need to around the house.

I impulse bought an 18 year old truck to have around for runs to the dump, hardware store, and the storage unit.  We will take it on its inaugural trip to the dump today or tomorrow to get rid of our old couch.  I suppose we didn't need the headache of another car especially an old one, but we really did need something quite often in the summer to get things from the hardware store.  Now that we the truck, I need to get my money's worth out of it.

On my health front I have an MRI on Monday as Sloan is driving towards liver resection and at least the tumor removal.  I will start chemo #8 on Tuesday and it looks like the chemo will be going on until they do the primary tumor removal.  This makes sense as they need to ensure it doesn't spread.  I am pretty scared about all the surgeries, but I know this is the only way I beat this thing. 

Well - gotta get on the exercise bike!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022