What a day for a daydream... June 3, 2022

 


I decided to take a walk around the yard why the dogs were out for their morning run around.  I only had to pull out one slug this morning!  Funny, I really love the gardening.  I wish I could just do that all day and that I had studied the craft a bit more (I've got time to do that ;) ).  That is kind of the reason for the title today - I dream a lot lately about the potential of our yard.  I always wanted to do the landscaping work, I just don't remember what was more important.  Work, too tired, drinking, laziness, but I am sure it wasn't the fact that I was too busy with Tiffany and the kids.  I just think back on the time when I was enveloped by work.  It was all I thought about.  The next promotion, more salary, what else I could do to get the attention of the corporation, I really don't understand why I gave them everything I had as I am sure they would have still paid my high salary regardless.

Water under the bridge I suppose.  I am looking forward to never neglecting my family again.  That is part of why I came home yesterday early even though I was feeling better.  I wanted to at least be in the house with them.  I am much more present now when working from home then I was when I was at Corning.  I suppose it is the fact that I am not in constant meetings all day.

Meh, enough about work.  I plan on building a nice walkway bridge in the yard to a nice "hidden garden".  I had wanted to make it for the kids back in the day, but just didn't get around to it.  It is time for me to get around to it.  

Well - need to get to breakfast and work.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022