It's too late to turn back now... June 22, 2022

 

I am wearing the official dead pool short sleeve hoody for summer.  You could have gotten that at Walmart for chicken feed a few years ago.  I'm high fashion like that.

Either way, I am now on a path to surgery of some sort.  I won't lie.  I don't want a colostomy bag the rest of my life, I understand I might and I will deal with it, but I don't want it.  Hence the song today, it is too late to turn back now.  The big item is if I want to leave beyond a few years I need that tumor out.  Surgery complications alone that will help with the tumor not constantly feeding the liver with new cancer (or else where).  We have to strike while the iron is hot.

Tiffany was better yesterday - still a little depressed, but she was still a little distant.  I know it is hard for her.  It is hard for me.

Well, need to get a bike ride in

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022