I am, I said... June 18, 2022


I slept until 6:30!  Holy cow!

At least I'm not wearing the sweatshirt from the last couple of days.  I have to be quick this morning as I need to get to Lowe's to pick up an order of dirt and concrete.  The fun things I do!

I am feeling Ok this morning.  Little pain in the side, but about it.  I will take that!  

Yesterday was a nice lazy evening.  Watched some television (Oldman with Jeff Bridges) and then some absolutely horrible movie called Southbound.  It was so bad.

I know that I mentioned talking about spirituality and I am saving that for tomorrow (Father's day).  It's not that I don't want to start writing about those things, it is just that I rush this sometimes and if I am going to write something of consequence, I should give it some time.

Well - all in all - today is good.  I will write to you all tomorrow.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022