I'm gonna make yuo love me...Yes, I will, you know yes I will... May 8, 2022


 New sweatshirt same picture and I did clean up all the boxes from my behind my left shoulder as you all look at the picture as if you move back a couple days you will see that there was pile of junk there,  Until I get the compost built I will be working on burning it.  It piles up quick when you aren't looking and when you order nearly everything on line.  It will be the worm cover in the compost pins.  I need to draw up their plans so I know the hardware I need and the fencing.  I'll post pictures when I'm done.  One of things I hope to put along this this blog is the amount of things I am doing in treatment to remind me to never say I don't have the time.  I have the time, I always did.  It was my laziness that kept be from doing the big stuff.  And my lack of willingness to pay someone else to do it for me.

Well it is late - got stuffs to do.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022