You say you want diamonds on a ring of gold... November 11, 2022


 I am having one of those monrings!  It's 5 AM and time to get my gumption going!  Fucking bag leaked again overnight and I have another mess to clean up.  Had to wake Tiffany at 3:30 AM, we have her endoscopy today, etc... etc...  This is the second day in a row that I this has happened.  Tiffany is a trooper about it, but it is starting to get at me, so instead of sad, I have decided to get mad.  I need to not let this actual shit continue to drive me into depression - I AM STRONGER THAN THAT!

So sitting in the UV Happy Light adjusting this attitude.  I need to be strong for my family.  I have to show them that I can fight this and that I will be here as long as I can for them.  I am not sure if it was just me that I would be so interested in longevity and fighting.  Ultimately, we all fight death alone, but how hard we fight, how long, that is for our loved ones.  I promised when this all started that I would not stop fighting until Tiffany told me to stop and I am still sticking to that promise.  

Well, I need to get some breakfast into me before we have to head out for Tiffany endoscopy.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022