What a drag it is getting old... November 9, 2022

 


Leaving for home today from NJ.  Blood tests, scans, all coming back with good news.  Blood work is normal and the CEA test has not changed from 1.8.  Scans show shrinking tumors, but not aggressively.  I will take them decreasing all the same.  There is a lymph node item on there, but can't tell if it is good or bad.  All in all this was a trip for chemo with good news, but we are right back in the waiting game.  I have a meeting with the Onc on Thursday and I am hoping he paints as good a picture as it seems (well as good as it can be).

Tiffany has been great, I know she doesn't like making the drive out here, but she does so well of usually concealing her disdain for the trip.  She is so amazing being with me all time and helping.  Now if I could just get Maeve to bring in some random box of fire logs off the porch. :)

Not certain what I will doing with all these good results.  I suppose they are good due (not just the chemo) to living the way I a living, trying to control my stress, and not getting sick with flu or covid.  So getting out there and socializing with friends and family scares me a bit.  Even when I am shopping I find that people really bug me (so I guess it is scared - it's annoyed).

Well - time to get to work to claim a half-day :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022