It's two A.M., the fear has gone... November 15, 2022


 Well, I am going back in the office today and it feels a bit like the twilight zone.  I wish I was going back healed or in remission, but just going back capable.  Why you ask, one, I need health care coverage and the money.  Two, if we do go on a vacation, I don't want people judging us for doing something in public, but I can't come to work?  I complain about those things when it is other people.  Lastly, it makes me feel normal. (As I can right now).

Ok, so I have to go get ready.  Sorry for the short message, but it was bag change day so I am already behind.  

New bag, back to work, it's an all new day!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023

Hang all the mistletoe... December 9, 2025

If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone - November 25, 2025