It's two A.M., the fear has gone... November 15, 2022


 Well, I am going back in the office today and it feels a bit like the twilight zone.  I wish I was going back healed or in remission, but just going back capable.  Why you ask, one, I need health care coverage and the money.  Two, if we do go on a vacation, I don't want people judging us for doing something in public, but I can't come to work?  I complain about those things when it is other people.  Lastly, it makes me feel normal. (As I can right now).

Ok, so I have to go get ready.  Sorry for the short message, but it was bag change day so I am already behind.  

New bag, back to work, it's an all new day!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022