I know I haven't changed my shirt - I am a bum like that.  Some mornings, I just need the UV Happy Light.  Nala had me up at 1:00 AM because there is something under the addition.  It was pouring so of course she wouldn't go out.  I slept on the recliner to try to keep her chill so Tiffany could get some sleep.  Went back to bed at 4:00 and took forever to get to sleep and then Bear barked at 5 :( so I'm up...

I love this Moka Pot coffee (just had to throw that in there, it isn't quite at the cheese fry level, but good).

I often wonder where my refined tastes came from.  In the nurture vs. nature argument, I think that something like refined tastes is a nature thing.  My traveling and friends, influenced a lot of my tastes or more so, my desire to try different things.  I am not sure if I had stayed in Horseheads my whole life that I would have developed the knowledge or desire to try different things.  I did not have much of a refined palate.  It is interesting to me to think about it.  

Well, I have to get ready to go to Walmart.  As much as I don't want to go to Walmart, I need some things from there and the earlier you go, the less "people of Walmart" you run into.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022