If there's one thing in my life that's missing... November 8, 2022


 So sitting in the hotel room in NJ.  It is treatment and scan day.  They scheduled the scan review on Thursday the 10th so not a long time to wait to get results.  I am kind of freaking out, but I am hoping that the feeling good is an indication that I am responding well to treatment, but the steroid in the pump could be just enough to mask any real feelings of pain as my trigger finger is still feeling fine without any arthritis medication.

I told Tiffany in her daily email that I probably should stop freaking out about this scan as all of this is beyond my control.  I am basically on a cancer roller coaster and there is no getting off until the ride comes to an end.

Well, don't feel like writing much today. 

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022