She said it's cold outside, and she hands me a my raincoat... November 16, 2022


 

Same sweatshirt different day :)  I was up at 3AM as my bag was full and then "the dog" barked so I slept on the recliner from 3:30 to 5:30.  I don't sleep great in that chair, but I sleep.  

Speaking of the bag, it was a good thing I was wearing my stronger belt and support or I would have definitely had blowout #3.  There was a ton of gas and liquid.  It would have made a huge mess. I hate that I have to get up 2-3 times a night as I am scared or another major leak, but I guess the better belt system should give me some security and ability to sleep.

It is really cold this morning in the back room.  It isn't as cold outside as it has been as it is 34 degrees which is warm in comparison to a couple other mornings.  However, this is good as it snowed yesterday so this mean the wintery mix will be nearly all rain - I will take that as much as I hate cold weather rain.  Let's face it, lately I just hate being cold.

My family wants to get together, but Tiffany and I are still leery. Martina is leery as well due to the fact that everyone at her house works in retail.  I know we seem overly paranoid about me getting sick, but we need to be focused on keeping me healthy.  

Well, I want to get some gaming in before I head to the office this morning.  This back at work thing is strange.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022