The preacher talk with me and he smiled... November 5, 2022

 


I feel great today and I am not stoned yet :)

I know that this is short-lived until I get to chemo again on Tuesday, but I will take these days when I have them.  I am full of energy and want to get things done.  I haven't felt this good in a long time (since before surgery).  

I am so nervous about the scans I have coming on Tuesday.  They are the first scans that I have had since early August and as hopeful as I am; I am also terribly scared.  When they did surgery, they found a larger burden of tumors on the liver than the scans showed (terrifying) so I am hoping they at least see a reduction in tumors that were there in the last scan.

Yesterday we sat outside and did a teleconference with my beer club.  It was great and we laughed in the sun and for a bit we felt normal.  With my blood tests starting to show normal red blood cell items I think I want to start getting out.  Maybe early on Sundays (brunch) at less popular locations to avoid a crowd would be nice.  I just want to get out of the house with Tiffany and feel somewhat normal (and help her feel a little normal).

I am not sure how much time I have left, but right now I feel like I have years vs. months and I am not going to sit around any longer.  I know that I have to be the one that instigates doing things, so I am going to do that.

Well, I was patient this morning and made Moka Pot coffee instead of the drip.  It is so fucking good.  I had to be patient and wait for the boiling etc.  Honestly, it is just a little percolator with a bit of a different configuration, but with the right coffee it is delectable.  

Well, I need to refill my coffee before it gets cold.  It is so good!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022