No sleep till Brooklyn - November 7, 2022


 Well it is off to NJ today for treatment (not quite Brooklyn, but miles wise, it's close.  I am getting really nervous about the scans.  I am hopeful that things have improved based on how I feel, but I am stoned a lot.  The right quadrant pain has gone away since they gave me the bile duct pill.  It could also have been the steroids - who knows.  I am hoping to maintain my liver function, be able to get treatment, and see a reduction in tumor load and no new growths!  That's the scary part.  Did they get everything but the liver, etc...

I can't focus in too much on that as it will drive me batty.  

I had a good weekend, pretty lazy, I cooked some good fish in the air fryer and made some spicy coleslaw.  It all was pretty yummy.  The air fryer fish was crisp and wasn't greasy at all.  Of course it lacked that "deep fried" flavor, but it tasted fresh.  Considering the fish was a year old from the freezer I will say it turned out well.

I am going to try and start making some more air fryer dinners for Tiffany and I.  It shouldn't be hard to find things like air fried mushroom, etc...

Well - gotta make some breakfast

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022