Roof is leaking and the wind is howling... November 1, 2022

 


November 1st!  I feel like making my next milestone (Christmas) is going to happen.  After that, it is actually St. Patrick's Day.  I will finally have a drink on that day - maybe 2 damn it!  I know that the milestone thing seems morbid, but really it is a way to get me excited about upcoming items.  

I told Tiffany in her morning note that I felt like I had everyone trapped in my cancer bubble with me.  I know that we don't go out of the house much anyway, but I just feel like I have captured them all and they are just stuck in here with me.  I may suggest that we join society again if my next blood tests come back as well as the last.  We can still mask up, etc...  but I think it is time.  I may even suggest that we make the Welliver Christmas Party.  Maybe the trying to act normal will help with my not focusing on cancer.

Speaking of going out in public, I finally posted the fact that I have cancer on Facebook.  It was due to my disgust with the American health insurance industry and its connection to employment for qualifying (good) health insurance.  We are so far behind the other nations in their ability to deliver to more of the population and better results for the consumer.

I tested some of the very late harvest frost bud (either Blueberry or Bruce Banner - I am pretty sure it is blueberry) that has only been curing since Sunday the 27th, but it is banging.  A really good mellow high - now to see how long it lasts as that has been my issue with most of the bud I grew.  It comes on really strong, but then fades quickly.  Oh and all of them have made me hungry which is a good thing.  Oh, and don't worry, I will sober up by work.

Well - I need to get to work (on a couple of things - not just work).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022