Hey, if we can't solve any problems, then why do we lose so many tears... November 30, 2022

 


Last day of November...  The Christmas milestone is right around the corner.  I feel ok today.  I got a decent night's sleep, I am not in pain or feeling light headed (I should as my blood sugar is still elevated from last night), and I feel a little clear headed this morning.

Watched the US barely beat Iran yesterday.  I want to say it was a good game, but it was sloppy football at the end and the US was falling apart in the attacking side of the field (bad passing, confusion, no one making play opportunities, etc...).  I'll take the W however.  Now, a dream come true is to watch them move on from the round of 16 :)  A man can dream.

I have been playing a lot of Minecraft lately while sitting in front of the TV.  I suppose it isn't too bad of an activity, Tiffany and I are both out there and we are together.  I should be doing something, but I am not really sure.  We need to get the table in the living room cleaned off so that we can start playing golf and bowling again (in VR) and get that Wii Sports going that we never played because I was just not myself at the end of last year (go figure - cancer was moving through-out my body trying to kill me!!! Mother Fuckers!).  Either way, I feel like I am ignoring Tiffany at times.

Well, it is almost 5 AM and I have stuff to accomplish this morning before I leave for work.  Let's hope the STI starts (stupid computer battery over-usage).

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022