Any minute now, my ship is coming in... November 17, 2022

 


So it is only Thursday.  I have worked all of 2 days in the office and I don't want to be there anymore.  It isn't that I don't like working as I just did the dishes at 4:00 AM in the morning.  It is more that I am tired of not doing for me.  Don't get me wrong, I like doing things for others, but work, in my case, is doing things for a small group of people so that they can be wealthy.  I feel like that I have been working so that someone else can live better than me my whole life.  I suppose that people that worked for me at Corning felt the same way about me.  I can't say for sure on that one.  I tried to lead by example and work harder than anyone that worked for me.  I suppose in the long run there is always someone that is jealous of your success or station in life.  However, the myth that you can just "work hard" and you will be there to is false.  Luckily, I have been in the right place at the right time to get some advantages, but it wasn't just because I "worked hard".  Lots of people do in all kinds of jobs, but they don't get comfortably wealthy and take early retirements.

Well enough of my bitching...

I have been feeling a little light headed lately and continue to lose about a pound a day.  I haven't told Tiffany that as I don't want her to get upset.  She worries about me enough already.  I do have energy and such, but my head just doesn't seem clear at the moment.  I am hoping it is just the steroid in my pump.  I also think I am not consuming enough hydration - it is hard to do that when you are running around the office.  I need to be more alert about that and force the liquids.  There just comes a time in the day that I just don't want to drink any more water, flavored water, bubbly water, etc...  I suppose the beer I used to drink was something different?

Well - I honestly want to get some Minecraft in before breakfast

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022