East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' - November 6, 2022

 


So I don't have a lot of time today, I still need to burp the weed and I have to get to Wally World before the crowds start.  I don't appreciate that place passed 7 AM.

Either way things are going OK.  I feel great physically minus all the body changes from surgery.  I keep getting cramps all night long in my calves which is a pain in the ass, but I am going to start supplementing to help with that.  All in all, the cancer is really bothering me as much as all the other things.  Pump in my abdomen, ostomy bag, chemo and steroid fogs, feeling like I need to defecate all the time, urinary issue, etc...  Who knows whether I would feel the cancer or have any of these side effects without surgery or chemo.  Then again, without surgery and chemo I would be on a fast track to the my grave.  I would probably be feeling the cancer then as I was prior to treatment (lots of pain and bowel issues).  So I suppose the longevity is a trade-off for the bullshit.  

I'll take the bullshit as long as I get to be around for Tiffany and the girls

Well, time to burp the weed and get out to the store - then come home and get stoned :)

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022