Every time I think of you. I always catch my breath... November 24, 2022

 


Happy thanksgiving!  Not really one of my milestones (personally made), my birthday was, Christmas is, and then St. Patrick's.  I Don't know what I will set after St. Patrick's probably the ability to get the garden going in the spring and build some of the raised beds on the side of the yard.  Then my birthday again and repeat.

I take some solace in the fact that my liver is still functioning normal and my tumors have shrunk a little since August.  The slow process is painful and I hate waiting for results. Treatment and wait, treatment and wait.

I feel good most of them time (minus the chemo and steroids), but not like my old self.  I suppose I am becoming accustomed to the new level of energy (lower than before) and the cloudiness that hits my brain during chemo and steroids.  

I suppose I am very lucky compared to some others and I appreciate that.  I suppose that years of training my body to ignore pain and discomfort (sports, marine corps, gym rat, over worker, etc...).  Either way, I think I am tolerating this all fairly well.  

Well, I need to burp the jars :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022