She floats like a swan; grace on the water... November 28, 2022

 


Same sweat shirt, different T.  I know you all don't care, but for some unknown reason I would be asking why I am wearing the same sweat shirt so much and the answer would be it isn't dirty as I just sit and play Minecraft, etc... 

I am going to finish the giant black rock storage and chronicles building that is by the abandon village and giant John statue.  You can use the water to get to the top of the statue and then you cut through the mountain, through the tree, to the "rope bridge".  There will be an elevator path out, but I haven't even begun to build that.  I was too focused on getting the desert village up before they all disappeared as well, but considering they have 6 iron golems now I think they are ok.

I am so scared that I will just all of a sudden take a turn for the worse.  I am positive and trying to do things around the house that benefit the family.  Cleaning, cooking, organizing, and throwing things out.  I need to finish this back room this winter, I think it will look neat and maybe someone will like working out here when I am gone.  It has been a nice fortress of solitude for me in the morning.  Music, focus, and nerd galore - a good man cave for an introvert with extreme hyper-activity.

Well, I have to get to the burping, making good coffee and breakfast.  Whose idea was it to go back to work? :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022