Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to? November 18, 2022


 I will be honest, I don't feel like typing this morning.  No so much anything to do with the cancer, but more so the last day of the first week back to work, dogs think that I am going to give them treats all the time in the morning for some reason so they harass me constantly.  I mean what are they thinking, I can't reward that naughty behavior so they aren't going to get a treat at all.  Horrible puppy catch 22...

Either way, other than being tired and having some lightheaded issues I have felt pretty good.  I am quite confident that my night cramping issue is dehydration and lack of nutrients (calcium, magnesium, potassium) so I have started to supplement them and last night I had one cramp on the bottom of my foot only so that is improvement.

Off to make some breakfast...

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022