My mama told me. She said son, please beware... November 29, 2022


 So I am not so much in the blogging mood today as I was up most of the night cramping.  I need more salt in my diet so looks like today is a SPAM day.  

With how I feel right now, I see no issue with me making my milestones of Christmas and Saint Patrick's.  That is a good thing.  I know that sometimes the cancer can move fast, but I don't expect that in my case and also have a lot of hope.  I am trying to think of something I can do this Christmas to make it memorable.  I think I may drive everyone around and look at the Christmas decorations.  I have a old Corning colleague that does her house up crazy so I think I will try there too.

I was thinking about taking Tiffany to Walker Metalsmith's, but I've done that.  A quick trip to the diamond district?  That isn't really a family thing though.  I kind of wish Gusty and Wyatt were still in the house, at least, for the Christmas.  I liked it when the girls were younger and we were all together.  I suppose I didn't always show it, but I truly enjoyed making the 2 or 3 meals the 4 of us ate at every holiday (yes, you read that right).  Sometimes, I think I am a good cook; you know when I am not over salting the clam spaghetti. 

Well, speaking of over salting - it is time to over salt myself :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022