Now if there's a smile on my face, It's only there trying to fool the public... November 13, 2022


 So must reiterate that the title of the blog has no connection to the content.  It is whatever song pops into my head first.  Not sure where Tears of a Clown came from, but it was the first song I thought of when I thought of a title.  Strange as I was listening to Peter, Paul, and Mary.

We ran all over the place yesterday.  I know that most would think errands are boring and annoying, but for me it was actually a good normal activity.  I even went to The Walmart in the early AM.  All of that makes me feel like the pre-cancer days.  Later, I tried my hand at air fryer chicken wings.  The flavor was good, there wasn't enough crisp to the wing, especially not for Tiffany.  However, it was still chicken wings and they were yummy.  I did a lot of cooking and cleaning for the meal and again, most would complain, but I am doing normal things and it is nice to do stuff for the family.  Hell, even Maeve came out and ate some with us.

I have gotten into the habit of trying one of the curing buds in the AM during burping.  This morning was the 10/8 trim and can.  The stuff is really good.  It is a nice mellow high, I'm not too hungry yet so I appreciate that.  Being stoned makes me a pirate on the seas of my diabetes.  "Sugar be damned me maties go eat those cookies" - or something like that.  Point is - I want carbs/sugar when I get stoned.

I am excited about the fact that I am going to make milestone Christmas this year.  I know this seems morbid, but since they don't tell you when things can go to shit, I set these little goals.  I know a little over a month isn't a long time, but when they say things along the lines of, "well we measure this in months and years" - you concentrate on the months.  Good thing is that my blood tests are good and I feel good.  I wonder if feeling good is just relative as I don't really think I can relate today to pre-chemo/surgery me.  I suppose my mind thinks that I feel better than I did after that surgery.  I suppose I just gotta take what I can get with all of this.  So yes, today I feel pretty good and I did yesterday as well.

Ok - since I am up, I should go eat something so I can take my meds (God, typing that makes me feel old)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022