Man it's a hot one. Like 7 inches from the midday sun... November 23, 2022

 


Last day of three in NJ for treatment, scan, and DR meetings took place Mon-Tues and leaving today.  Things went ok a there was no new cancer that they saw.  Liver tumors have reduced slightly since August so I am moving in the right direction.  I read some stories about people's liver tumors just going way with chemo and thought I would like to see that it is probably a surgery in my future if they shrink better.

The whole cancer thing freaks me out and I have come to terms that I may not escape this thing.  

The trip was good, Tiffany was mad yesterday as I was picking on her driving/parking.  I should do these things but my smart ass mind can't help it.

I don't feel like writing this morning.  Little loopy from the steroid and chemo.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022