Would you know my name... November 27, 2022

 


Well the four day weekend has ended :(  I still have today (Sunday) so I guess I have 1 more day. The dog woke me up at 3:39 AM so I suppose I have a good long day.  Probably will play a lot of Minecraft - I'm not gonna lie, I have been doing that in the living room next to Tiffany while we watch whatever we can find on Television.  You know, when I say "TV" I really think of old broadcast television.  I've been nostalgic lately thinking about my family, center street, what things were like for me back then.  I was clueless and that was a good thing.  Imagine burdening a teenager with the stuff you deal with as an adult.  The cluelessness was important at the time.

I suppose I need to stop focusing on the mortality side of things.  I just truly don't know how long I have.  It could be months, it could be years.  And one might say, "then get busy doing things" and to that I would have to answer that being here, in the home we built, together - that's doing things.  We have loved in this house, created life, and just lived.  We've made feasts, shared them with our family, and grew to be who we are.  There is no place better in this world then right in this home we made.  It is simple and perfect.  I will admit, and I think I posted this yesterday, that there are places I would like to go, but they are in no way more important than just being present in our home.  I love this house regardless of the repair it needs, the cleaning it needs, and ooh ooh that smell... 

Well, I am not really hungry, but I should make some food so I can take my medicine.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022