I felt the faint trace of thunder rattle this old house... November 4, 2022


Friday!  My first whole work week since surgery!  I did a lot of work this week in relation to what I was doing.  I told HR I may be in for half days in the office starting in a couple of weeks.  It is a mixed bag as I will miss not being home with Tiffany and Maeve, but it will add some normality to my days and make me feel like I am just one of the employees and not the guy with terminal cancer.

I actually drove myself to the doctor yesterday!  I was out of the house alone for about 2 hours.  Believe it or not, it was a little scary and weird.  I hadn't really driven in 2 months and I haven't been alone outside the house in public in just as long (maybe longer).  Either way, it shows that I am feeling a little better and can start doing things again.  Not moving mountains, but it is a start.

Speaking of doing stuff.  I talk about the yield from our plants not that it is legal to grow in NY (3 mature plants per adult).  This is 5 plants worth of bud and they were too closely planted and I could have gotten more yield if I spread them out.  So I am building new beds next year to accommodate spreading them out.  I don't think I will need any more plants, but as a gardener I must make the best possible yield from a plant.  Either way, this will definitely get us through the winter.




Ok - almost 6 AM.  Time to start cooking up some breakfast.  Might just do a protein shake for 1st breakfast today and a egg chorizo sandwich for 2nd breakfast (which usually ends up being lunch).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2022

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023