Jingle bells, jingle bells... December 20, 2022


 Jingle bells is stuck in my head.  Honestly, the part of the Bing song where the backup singers do the jingle bells portion is stuck in my head to be honest.  As you can see we are back in NJ for treatment.  I need to get off this attitude I have that I don't want to do this anymore as I am on this trip for a long time a real long time (or at least I think I am).  There are people that have done this for this for years so I can handle a little inconvenience of having to travel.  

I guess it is the waiting portion that bothers me more than the actual treatment.  As a tech junkie I am use to immediate satisfaction.  Action A gets immediate response, e.g. click key, letter shows up on the screen, etc... Between that and my hyperactivity, I have never been much for hurry and wait.  And if you just asked yourself how I managed being a Marine, it drove me insane then as well.

Well, going to end this short as I have to get Tiffany up in 8 minutes.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022