Hark! The herald angel sing... December 13, 2022

 

Well, bag change day was horrible.  I kept excreting and it was just disgusting.  I need to be more careful about how much I eat on bag change days, etc...  I had fasted from 9:00 PM, but that seemed to not have much of an effect.  It was pretty obvious I was clogged up and something got unclogged after the shower.  I guess you live you learn.

We decorated the living room a bit and it is nice to have the Christmas lights and a small tree up.  I can't guarantee I will be here next year and I want to have some feeling of Christmas this year.  I still can't believe it has only been a year since we discovered I was sick.  It seems both like such a long time and a short time all together.  So much has happened directly to me this year.  I did get a lot done outside, small garden, etc...  I can't wait until spring so that I can start on the yard again.  It is so nice to get out in the warmer mornings and work in the fresh air.  

I am going to try and stop just playing Minecraft all night, but then I don't get to sit next to Tiffany.  I know that she is really depressed and I am trying to think of a way to get her out of it.  I should not get stoned tonight and see if she wants to bowl or mini-golf.  We haven't done either in a while.  I just have to keep my sugars good today and not over eat.  I think the big thing is not getting stoned as that causes me to just sit and veg.

Well, I need to get some gaming in this morning then so that I don't want to game tonight.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022