Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell... December 19, 2022

 


I really don't feel like doing much today.  It is because it is the travel day for treatment and I really am getting tired of it and we have only been doing this since late Sept.  I know it is what I have to do for longevity and stay with Tiffany.  I sometimes wonder who I want longevity for more, Tiffany or me.  I am nearly 100% that it is Tiffany.  I wouldn't give up on treatments, but wouldn't weigh them the same if I was all alone (no wife or kids).  I don't say that because I want to die, it is more of what I live for and what I've done in life equation.  

I am content with who I am, what I've done, etc...  I am not sure I would be so content if it hadn't been for my wife and kids.  That is the funny part, I feel accomplished and content because I have so much to love and have had the joy of raising my children, growing with my wife, and loving my family.  Is there anything more satisfying than knowing you will live in someone's memory and hopefully, in a good way.  I think I have earned "in a good way".  That may be why the death side of this doesn't scare me as much anymore.  

Well, getting out of the morbid conversation.  I have to get to my breakfast and some fun before I start to work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022