Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells... December 14, 2022

 


Not really feeling the blog this morning. I have been really sleepy in the morning.  This is not normal for me, I tend to dive right out of bed most mornings.  Now I dive out as my legs cramp when I stretch and so I need to get up to stop the cramping pain (moving seems to be the only thing that makes them dissipate).  They are getting pretty regular anymore (the cramps) and I actually had one in my hamstring at work yesterday which is the first time I had one that bad during the day.

So I need to go get some breakfast going.  No time for gaming this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022