Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells... December 14, 2022

 


Not really feeling the blog this morning. I have been really sleepy in the morning.  This is not normal for me, I tend to dive right out of bed most mornings.  Now I dive out as my legs cramp when I stretch and so I need to get up to stop the cramping pain (moving seems to be the only thing that makes them dissipate).  They are getting pretty regular anymore (the cramps) and I actually had one in my hamstring at work yesterday which is the first time I had one that bad during the day.

So I need to go get some breakfast going.  No time for gaming this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023

Hang all the mistletoe... December 9, 2025

If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone - November 25, 2025