Up on the House Top... December 24, 2022


 It is freezing in my office.  With the windchill well below zero, the backroom can't stay warm.  Even with the heaters running it is still below 50 out here.  I am pleased with how I feel about Christmas this year.  I think it is better than last year in my head.  This is regardless of the small tree, the bullshit cancer stuff, etc...  It is more that I have remembered why I liked Christmas, I thought about past Christmases, and I take great joy in knowing I have been on the receiving and giving end of the season.  

I am not going to write much today due to the cold, but know that I love you all very much and being with you makes every day Christmas!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022