Ticking away the moments that make up the dull day... December 10, 2022

 


So I am really late today (dog woke me up at 2 again) and will need to make this really short.  Things are going OK, still searching for that "Christmas Morning Feeling" (Spirited - Apple TV - I really enjoyed it).  The chemo fog and steroid crashing seems to be dissipating this morning so I am really feeling better.  When I feel better, I feel better about possible longevity and recovery which are all good things.

Well, got to get some work done before Tiffany wakes up and I have very little time this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022