There's a stain on my notebook where your coffee cup was... December 26, 2022

 

So I made it to and through Christmas!  The next milestone is Saint Patrick's Day - I am going to have some drinks that day damn it!

Christmas was nice, I made an A5 Wagyu Ribeye for me and a creamy shrimp scampi with angel hair for Tiffany.  It felt like the old days as I made pancakes, bacon, and sausage for breakfast.  In keeping with my cooking addiction, I used the cast iron for breakfast (griddle and frying pan) and stainless steel for dinner.  I guess in the winter, cooking becomes my gardening...

I have been having a hard time shaking that this is my last Christmas.  I sent a message to Tiffany in her daily email telling her I didn't think it was, but I look so thin and frail.  I feel good sometimes, but many days I am pretty dizzy.  I suppose that could be the Gabapentin or the coming down from being stoned or any number of meds/ailments.  I just think for me, it is best to treat every day as my last.  Sometimes, I just sit and play games, others I garden, others I cook, but I always know that I have had the full heart of a wonderful woman and have two great kids.

Well, I am off to make some grub (Homemade McGriddle to be honest, leftovers from yesterday's breakfast).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022