The holly green, the ivy green. The prettiest picture you've ever seen... December 18, 2022

 


Yesterday we dropped off food for a food drive at Big Ink.  Tiffany is amazing and seeks out these opportunities to help others.  She makes me such a better persona and I know I would not be the man I am without her by my side.  I suppose someday I should write about what I think a "man" is and what I think will help with us humans and maybe it just American men get over themselves.  I do mean get over themselves.

I have settled into the fact that I will make it to Christmas :) and New Year's (though the "New Year Celebration" thing has never been my cup of tea).  I feel pretty good most days, I know that I am getting dehydrated and I am pretty sure that is what is up with most ailments I have (lightheaded, stomach pain, can't pee, etc...).  Yesterday, I drank about a 82 oz. of water and I felt pretty good most of the day.

I am going to do a lot of cooking today.  I have to pre-cook some chicken thigh (for adding to things this week) and make some dinner for Tiffany and I.  It is funny how some days I want to cook all day and others I don't feel like it.  Today is a don't feel like it day.  I suppose the closer I get to treatment (this Tuesday), the more I get grumpy and depressed.  Sometimes I think I would like to take a break from the every 2-week treatment, for me and for Tiffany as she has to suffer through the schedule and aftermath as much as I do.  Though after thinking about the alternative (cancer getting worse - faster), I realize that I am not doing these treatments for me and I knew I never was.  I am doing these for us, so that we can stay together as a family.  I really thought I had until my 70s at least, I am fighting so that I can get there.  Right now, however, I am fighting to make my short-term goals.  Christmas, Saint Patrick's Day, Memorial Day, etc...  I only set them as holidays as they spread out the calendar well.  I could have easily done Tiffany's birthday, Gusty's birthday, Maeve's birthday...

Well, time to make some grub, then wake up Tiffany (never a good thing), go to Walmart (yuck), get to prepping for our trip to NJ, finish decorating, make dinner, and then relax.  Busy day...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022