When I think of those east end lights... Muggy nights the curtains drawn... December 3, 2022

 

December 3rd.  My Christmas Milestone is just around the corner.  We are going to get the decorations today and I going to find somethings we haven't put up in a while.  We used to be excited about Christmas and I want to feel a little of that.  I tend not to be excited about the future as I have no idea what it brings. The shorter milestones help me at least plan for those items.

Today is bag change day so I haven't had a drop of water since 9:00 PM except for a tiny sip at 2:00 AM.  I feel like a Sahara desert universe lives in my mouth right now.  Tiffany is so awesome to help with the change.  I could do it a lone, but she just makes it so easy.  She really has stepped up and I would call her a caretaker even though I don't really need one at this time.

Well, I need to go get all the bag things ready so that I can let Tiffany get up and get back to sleep.  Then I can  also get a drink of water.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022