You know dasher and dancer... December 22, 2022


 Not the best picture, but I don't do "multiple takes".  Only 3 days until milestone Christmas.  I feel ok.  I have been a little grumpy and tired.  The dogs are barking at night, but I don't know if I am hearing them as Tiffany seems to be getting to them before I wake up (which is weird for me).  

Where the other chemo didn't cause me much sick or not wanting to eat, this irinotecan tends to mess me up pretty good for a couple days.  Sick to my stomach when I eat and just don't feel like eating and me not wanting to eat is abnormal.  Meh...

I am still trying to get myself in the holiday spirit.  I am hoping I do for at least Christmas Eve.  I am basically pretending to work for the most part, I answer IMs and emails, but I am not doing what I am supposed to.  I will get the stuff I'm working on done today or tomorrow AM to make it look like I am doing something.  I guess two things get at my possibly having a good mood.  One, this fucking cancer, and the other is that I don't feel like I have the energy to do anything.  It comes in spurts and I really should clean out the driveway when it warms up and rains today.  We'll see.  I am already going to blow off work to do to the store with Tiffany.

Well, it's 6:30 and I should eat.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022