Whenever this world gests the best of me... December 4, 2022

 

I am not fearing making it to Christmas or St. Paddy's.  I feel pretty good other than the fact that my stoma always stings and itches.  I suppose that is something I am going to just deal with and learn to ignore it.  I have been enjoying cooking, cleaning, and organizing the kitchen.  I am not sure why I am so obsessed with the kitchen.  Maybe it is because it is the easiest room.  Though full of stuff we use it and clean it (at least the dishes) every day.  

I am trying to feel Christmas spirit. I think I have forgotten how to be filled with joy or wonder.  The real world has hit me so hard on so many occasions that I left the young man who still had a childish like wonder about the universe somewhere on the side of the road.  I know I don't have to come into Christmas with a childish wonder, but I think you understand what I mean.  I have got to the point where I realize I have more behind me than in front of me.  I am trying to dig into those Christmases that were so important to me.  Tiffany and my first Christmas in our home.  The house was clean, new, and the Christmas decorations were a mix of old and new, starting a tradition in our home.  There wasn't anything crazy memorable about that specific Christmas, but I just remember feeling so much joy about us (Tiffany and I).  It really has always been about us.

Anyhow!  I am trying to get my Christmas spirit in gear and I have to make sure that everyone I love knows that I love them.  I should do that everyday, I know, but I have never really been very good at the showing emotion thing.

Well - time to burp the weed and get some food in my belly.

Love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022