The words I have to say. May well be simple, but they're true... December 7, 2022


 Really need to retire this sweatshirt for the rest of the week.  It is just over my other shirt, but I bet it can stand on its own. 

It is bag change day and I am so incredibly thirsty this morning.  I am going to wake Tiffany at about 4:30 maybe I will be able to get a couple more hours of sleep in after as I am pretty tired. I should just do it myself (the change that is), but Tiffany has become so proficient at it and I would be relegated to using a mirror most of the time leaving me with only one hand to work with.  We haven't done the process standing up in months so grabbing things off the counter and sticking them on me while standing is a possibility, but we get better results when I am laying down.

So the steroid sugar effect was really bad yesterday.  My blood sugar was so high in the car that I was pretty sure passing out was a possibility (like when we stopped at the New York welcome center).  With my blood sugar over 300 (which has only been once before), I really need to plan out food on chemo day to ensure I am not helping the effect.  Seems the steroid blocks my system for allowing produced or inject insulin to do its work.  So diet and exercise are the thing.

Well, I don't have a lot to say this morning and will be more myself tomorrow.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022