The say that Richard Cory owns - One-half of this whole town - September 25, 22

 


I like pumpkin spice.  Now I am not going all Dune on the pumpkin spice, but let's face it, I like pumpkin, I like cinnamon, nutmeg, etc...  I like pumpkin spice coffee (see above component admiration) - Pumpkin spice cream and pumpkin spice coffee is tasty.  Since I like pumpkin spice and I like coffee with cream it is basically a Tasty=P + Co + Cr situation.  There... I have confessed and you all feel better for it ;)

I posted that on Facebook as well - because I, at least, crack myself up.  And laughter is so important to us.  It just makes me feel better to laugh.  Truly find something funny beyond its implications.  It was like when Tiffany and I first laughed at the noises the ileostomy made.  Uncontrollable loud fart and squishing noises.  We laughed so hard because it was crazy ridiculous and we didn't see that coming.  However, for a long moment, the ileostomy wasn't a result of my extensive cancer surgery.  It was the instigator of some comic interlude that allowed us to step away from the reality of it all.  It was nice.

Every morning I have been listening to Simon and Garfunkel (I think it shows in the titles ;) ).  I may shake that up a bit tomorrow.  Maybe Nick Drake, Miles Davis, or whatever.  We will find out tomorrow.

I am really enjoying the not working thing.  I wish I had more physical capability so that I could do more around the house.  It would feel like teaching summers again.  I really hope that I survive all this so that I can spend some small amount of time getting this house shored up.  Procrastination...  it has been my bane.

Well - time to get to the family blog.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022