I am sitting in a railway station got a ticket for my destination... September 15, 2022

watch

No picture today as I don't feel like it.  It would look like yesterday's picture all the same.  

I get to go home today!!!  I can't wait for Tiffany and I to be in our own home with our daughter and pets. I have had enough of living out of a hotel suite and want to be in the comfort of my country home.  

Tiffany has been amazing and I wouldn't have made it through this week in NYC without her.  We talked about her going home to help Maeve, but I wouldn't have faired well alone.  I am getting better at moving around, but still not anywhere near being able to fend for myself.

I haven't written much about the news of my tumor riddled liver, but I will.  I am trying not to depress myself too much, but I take some joy in the fact that the surgeon feels we got all of the colon and surrounding lymph node tumors out (this helps with further body spread).

So I need to get around and ready to split for home.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022