I took my love, I took it down - September 10, 2022

 


Sorry about the dark photo, but I'm in a hotel room and Tiffany is still sleeping and I didn't feel like getting up.  Also, the  Mac's camera is not really that great to begin with.

Things are going ok post surgery.  I still have a considerable amount of pain in the gut.  the ibuprofen and the gabapentin seem to help take the edge off, but luckily I have been able to avoid the opioids.  They'll go into the lock box for the zombie apocalypse.  I suppose I should expect to be running a marathon just yet as it has only been a week and 3 days since surgery.  

Tiffany continues to be a trooper, doing everything for me.  I couldn't ask for a better partner in this journey than her.  I feel bad as I don't think I will be able to ever repay the love and attention she is giving to me, but I am going to try.

I haven't been thinking about much of anything lately as I guess I am focused on my recovery more than anything.  Maeve is doing an amazing job taking care of the house and I am so proud of her.  I will always see her as a little girl, but she really is starting to grow up.

Well, have to post to the other blog.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022