People get ready there's a train a comin' - September 9, 2022


 It has been 9 days since surgery.  I am not going to say it has been easy, but I always assume that things could be worse.  I am sitting in the hotel room in the dark (Tiffany is sleeping), drinking instant espresso, and writing this blog.  I have had some bouts with pain that the DR assumes is gas trapped when I eat.  Some medicine seems to have helped with that.

Honestly, still having trouble urinating as there must still be some healing going on down there.  This issue keeps me up most of the night or at least every hour.  Last night my brain was all over the place.  I took an Ambien, had a pot gummy, a gabapentin, and still couldn't turn my brain off.  In fact, I took the other half of my sleeping pill dose at 2:30ish and still couldn't sleep.

Tiffany is amazing!  She is the strongest person I know.  She is so willing to give of herself for me I don't know how I will ever repay her for this.  

Well - need to post to the other family blog.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022