Now I've been happy lately. Thinking about the good things to come... September 30, 2022

 


Birthday done, on to Christmas!  Milestones...

So things were just like I like them for my birthday.  No fan fair, just time with my family and I had lots of family time.

I slept well last night (in comparison).  I had like two blocks of 3 hours which made me feel much better this morning.  My sugar is only 127 this morning so things are looking up this morning.  I didn't have as much pain when rolling over last night which is probably helping with the sleep.  Either way I'll take the little victories.

I got a lot of the weed harvest yesterday.  There is still a ton, but I ran out of steam (I must have a 1 lb. of yield at least thus far.


So Tiffany and I should be set for the winter and well into the growing season (if not farther).

I get scared some days that my tiredness or lightheadedness is from a failing liver, but I have to remember that all my liver function blood tests were great so I have to stay focused on that - we are curing this liver damn it!

Well, just about breakfast time

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022