I'm in a NY state of mind - September 4, 2022

 

So hospital day 4 and I am targeted for.release the next couple of days.  As early as tomorrow could be a possibility.  The care here has been great, They are a very professional hospital and thorough.

 I don't get to eat the good food, but they have me on restrictive carbs due to chemo giving me diabetes.  They have been able to keep my blood sugar in the 120s today without insulin so I guess the diet works.

Tiffany as always is being a trooper.  Coming down every day and fending for herself in NYC.  She's going to a bagel place today to get some salt bagels (her favorite) and a tuna sandwich.  She's been not eating lunch when she's with me so I'm glad she's getting something.

So my breakfast should be here soon so I'll end this.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022