Never gonna give you up . Sept 2, 2022


 So here I am in the hospital 1 day after surgery .  I didn’t feel like blogging yesterday.  Got some bad news after they made an incision fm my chest to below my navel, I had too many tumors for ablation.  So all I had was the pump installation and the colon resection.  It’s a set back, but I refused to be discouraged.  The ain isn’t as bad as I expected.  I have an epidural and use it on average about every 5 hours or so.  Sometimes shorter if I’m going to get up and walk.  Sitting and standing hurts

Tiffany is awesome.  She is walking the mile from the hotel to hospital everyday!

Hard to type on the little iPad.  Maybe in a couple days I’ll have Tiffany bring my laptop.

For now I love you all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022