I was down at the New Amsterdam - September 6, 2022

 

As you can see I am still laying in bed.  Last night was rough as I needed to urinate at least 300ml by 5AM or they would reinsert my Foley.  I did not want that as it will delay my departure.  So I was able to squeeze it out, but now I'm exhausted   I have some other milestones like getting the epidural removed today which will help lead towards discharge.  I will stay as long as the Dr says I have to, but a I miss Tiffany something fierce.  She visits everyday, but it's not the same.  Ever since I got sick I've just wanted to be near her all the time.

I love her and me - it's perfect and beautiful.  

I should get up and walk etc... 

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022