Gonna wash the dust off my soul... September 3, 2022


So waltzing into day 3 of recovery and my body is starting to accommodate the pain from surgery as I haven't pushed the pain button since 2:30 or so yesterday.  

I'm still scared about all the cancer in my liver, but I guess I'm in waiting game two.  That is one of the worst things about this is wait and see what happens .

Tiffany is doing great in the city, she gets lost sometimes,but she is such a trooper.  Maeve is keeping up the garden and is taking care of the animals as well as the house.  She has become such a grown up.

Well, need to email everyone.


Love you all!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022