It's a little bit funny - September 11, 2022

 

Well it is only 3 more days until we leave for home.  As much as I like being in the city, it is time to get back to my country house.  Tiffany brought up missing the sound of our wind chimes from out back and I agree, it is representative of how quiet it is that the wind chimes are our noise pollution.  

I still haven't been sleeping so well at night, but I am getting 5 or 6 hours of sleep.  It is just that it comes in 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hour blocks.  I'm still not able to urinate appropriately after surgery and can't feel my bladder when it's full.  The pain down there makes me fell like I have to go all the time, so I wake up and go to the bathroom.  Hopefully, this is not a permanent effect from surgery.

Tiffany continues to be amazing (like always) and take care of everything for me.  I have figured out a way to get out of bed without having to wake her up for help.  I felt so bad waking her up every hour to help me.  She is so concerned about my successful recovery and I appreciate so much what she is doing for me.  I don't know what I would have done without her.

I should comment too that Maeve is doing such a good job at home.  She is all alone (except for the animals), but responsibly feeding and taking care of everyone.  I get so worried about her able to function on her own, but I am so proud of her for doing this.

Well, I have to go post on the other blog that none of my family is reading :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022